• Post-graduate in Tax Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro – PUC/RJ (2011).
• Post-graduate in Tax Litigation, Universidade Candido Mendes - UCAM (2007).
• Post-graduate in Economics and Corporate Law, Fundação Getulio Vargas – FGV (2002).
• Bachelor of Laws, Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Gama Filho - UGF (1998).
• Heltter Assessoria Empresarial e Tributária Ltda.: Consultancy and litigation tax lawyer (2003 - 2006).
• IAB Assessoria Tributária Ltda.: Tax Consultancy lawyer (2000 - 2003).
• Tax planning for the consumer goods industry, with the aim of decreasing the tax burden in manufacturing, distribution and assets acquisition.
• Legal opinion for biotechnology, with the aim of start manufactures operation of product not Brazilian similar and mediating tax.
• Experience in government relations, participating in negotiations with the States, Industrial Development Company and the Brazilian Development Bank - BNDES, in obtaining lines of credit, financial and tax benefits for implementation and/or expansion of manufacturing facility French multinational.
• Legal opinion about tax burden for Peruvian company, with the aim of start operation in Brazil to maintenance engineering tires.
• Advice for large-size companies in wholesale dealing and manufacturing, with the aim of state and federal tax, recuperation, concomitance, conducting and managing lawsuits and administrative proceedings.
• Experience in dealings with regulatory agencies and their Attorneys, notably regarding its services to inspections, as well as expeditions tax certificates.
• Advice for multinational company in import operation with explanation about tax classing.