• Post-graduate in Oil and Gas, Universidade Estácio de Sá - UNESA (2006).
• Bachelor of Law, Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro - UERJ (1973).
• Companhia Vale do Rio Doce: Legal Advisory Board (2001 - 2003).
• FERTECO Mining SA: Legal General Manager, responsible for Mining, Corporate, Labour, Administrative and Contractual, advisory and litigation (1976 - 2001).
• BAMINCO SA Mining and Steel: Lawyer responsible for mining and corporate business area (1975 -1976).
• Sepetiba Bay Port Company – CPBS: Deployment of the Iron Ore Terminal and Mixed Use in Itaguai, RJ.
• MRS Logística S.A: Deployment Railroad to drain mineral products - MG / RJ.
• Ferteco Mining and CVRD: Implementation and Expansion of Plants Concentration and Iron Ore Pellet Plant, Ouro Preto, MG.
• Due Diligence in mining process and merge and acquisition of mining companies.
• Negotiation of Collective Agreements.
• Strong performance in labour issues.
• Advocacy consulting and litigation in labor law; Supervision and monitoring of labor suits; Conducting hearings and conciliation in labor Courts; Legal opinion related to labor relations and elaborating the necessary court procedural documents and tracking the proceeding in Labor Courts.