• Post-graduate in Regulation, Universidade de Brasília.
• Bachelor of Law, Universidade do Vale do Itajaí, Santa Catarina.
• Swedtel International Sweden - Consultant to issues of technology and telecommunications in Africa.
• Brazil Telecom S.A.: Legal Manager, responsible for issues. Regulatory, corporate, contractual disputes and contentious administrative and strategic.
• National Telecommunications Agency - ANATEL: Legal Advisor.
• Telecomunicações de Santa Catarina S.A.: Lawyer acting on civil litigation, advisory assistance, regulatory and contracts.
• International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce – ICC: Performance in national and international arbitration proceedings, involving corporate and regulatory aspects relating to stock control company providing telecommunications services.
• Advising on corporate structuring and regulatory aspects of projects to generate electricity in auctions conducted by the National Electric Energy Agency - ANEEL.
• Participation in the development of business strategies, products and services of large companies, including as to the entry of foreign investors in Brazil.
• Defense in the face of performance and business managers of public companies in proceedings before the Securities and Exchange Commission - CVM.
• Structuring and implementation of corporate transformations from corporations for small, medium and large companies, including mergers, acquisitions and takeovers.
• Acting in merger and administrative procedures to safeguard competition with the Brazilian System of Competition Defense – SBDC.
• Protects the interests of importers in antidumping investigation process with the Ministry of Development, Industry and Foreign Trade.