• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ) Law School.
• Master in Civil Law, UERJ Law School.
• Doctorate in Civil Law, UERJ Law School.
• • Siqueira Castro Law Firm: Partner responsible for Litigation Sector (1998 - 2008).
• Castro, Barros, Sobral and G. Gomes: Attorney (1997 - 1998).
• Expertise in Arbitration, Litigation, Contracts, Procurement, Insurance and Reinsurance.
• Civil and Commercial Arbitration, with operations in arbitration proceedings, injunctive relief, enforcement of arbitral awards and approval of foreign arbitral awards before the STF and STJ. Preparation and analysis of arbitration clauses.
• Preparation and analysis of management reports and litigation liabilities for purposes of corporate operations for change control, balance, and audit compliance with Sarbox.
• Participation in business processes due diligence (due diligence), including processes of privatization and mergers, demergers and acquisitions.
• Professor: Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro - UERJ; Escola da Magistratura do Estado do Rio de Janeiro – EMERJ. Instituto Brasileiro de Petróleo, Gás e Biocombustíveis – IBP and Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos do Direito da Energia - IBDE. Professor Graduation: Universidade Candido Mendes - UCAM; Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro - UERJ.
• Member: Instituto Brasileiro de Política e Direito do Consumidor - BRASILCON; Section of the Brazilian Association Internationale de Droit des Assurances; the Brazilian Arbitration Committee – CBAR; the Standing Committee on Civil Law of the Institute of Lawyers of Brazil - IAB; Committee Practice and International Insurance and Reinsurance Bar Association of the State of New York - NYSBAR and the International Bar Association Arbitration Legal Practice Division-IBA.
• Several articles and papers published in Brazil and abroad.